The Independent Schools Inspectorate is the body responsible for the inspection of schools within the Associations that make up the Independent Schools Council. They are approved for the purpose of inspection under Section 162A of the Education Act 2002 and report to the Department for Education on the extent to which schools meet statutory requirements. ISI inspection is for the benefit of pupils and seeks to improve the quality and effectiveness of their education and of the care for their welfare.
For our latest inspection reports, please visit: http://www.isi.net/schools/6725/
Newbridge Preparatory School is delighted to announce that in 2016 we were judged ‘Excellent’ in all eight areas (Excellent in ISI terms is the Ofsted equivalent of Outstanding):
- The quality of the children’s achievement and learning – excellent.
- The contribution of curricular and extracurricular provision – excellent.
- The contribution of teaching – excellent.
- The spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of the pupils – excellent.
- The contribution of the arrangements for pastoral care – excellent.
- The contribution of arrangements for welfare, health and safety – excellent.
- The quality of governance – excellent.
- The quality of leadership and management including links with parents – excellent.